The Centerpiece of the camp is its location overlooking Turner Springs and Engare Nanyuki River (Red Water). This provides a permanent supply of water attracting animals year round. Lion, leopard, Cape buffalo, and elephant are resident animals near the camp. You may see the lions enjoying their kingdom in comfort on one of the kopjes nearby!
NEARBY TRANSPORTATION & ATTRACTIONS
- 1.5 hours from Naabi Hill Gate, the eastern entrance to Serengeti National Park
- 2 hours from the Endabaka Gate, the western entrance to Serengeti National Park
- 15 minutes from the Seronera Airstrip (about 9 miles)
- 15 minutes from the Serengeti Visitors Centre
- 45 minutes from the famous Moru Kopjes (Granite Boulders, Lions, Rare Black Rhino)
- GEOLOCATOR: 2° 27 29.0016 S / 34° 39 20.9928 E